The CSP Website is a site operated by CSP. We are a Czech registered company and have our registered office at Karviná – Fryštát, Vydmuchov 707/20, PSČ 733 01, Czech Republic. To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- CSP Solution Requirements
In order to use the CSP Solution (except for the CSP Website), you are required to have:
- own smart phone;
- an active cellular data for your mobile phone;
- installed “CSP Mobile application” for Android or IOS platform;
- a hardware device approved for use with the CSP Solution by Mojio (the “Mojio Hardware Device”);
- an active cellular data plan for the CSP Hardware Device; and
- if required by your cellular carrier, a subscription for connected-car services.
- We reserve the right to change the CSP Solution from time to time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- License to the CSP Mobile Applications
- Access to the CSP Website
We do not guarantee that the CSP Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the CSP Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Access to the CSP Platform
- Software Updates
The CSP Mobile Applications may automatically download and install updates from time to time from us. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the CSP Solution and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit us to deliver these to you, including through the Apple App Store or Google Play) as part of your use of the CSP Solution.
- User IDs for CSP Solution
To access certain features of the CSP Solution (e.g., the CSP Platform), you may be required to successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces at the CSP Solution and be issued with a username and password login credentials (the “User ID”). If you are issued with a User ID, you will treat such information as confidential, keep your User ID secure and will not share your User ID with anyone else. We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing the CSP Solution.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You will not, without our prior written permission, use the CSP Solution for any purpose other than to: (a) discover and learn about parking products and services offered by us; (b) obtain information about your vehicle, including geolocation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not (and will not attempt to):
- send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the CSP Solution (including any developer community forums) any data, information, pictures, videos, music or other materials or content that:
- contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, publish, or otherwise communicate;
- is false, intentionally misleading, or impersonates any other person;
- is bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors;
- violates any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity); or
- encourages any conduct that may violate, any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the CSP Solution (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the CSP Solution;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the CSP Solution or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- use the CSP Solution for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service;
- link to the CSP Website in any way that is illegal or damages our reputation or takes advantage of it, or in any way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or in any website that is not owned by you; or
We have the right to remove any data, information, pictures, videos, music or other materials or content that you send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the CSP Solution if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out in (i) above.
- You represent and warrant to us that the User Data will only contain Personal Information in respect of which you have provided all notices and disclosures, obtained all applicable third party consents and permissions and otherwise have all authority, in each case as required by applicable laws, to enable us to: (i) make available the CSP Solution; and (ii) create, use and disclose Aggregated Statistical Information for any purpose and without obligations of any kind.
The downloading and viewing of Content is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the CSP Solution is compatible with your computer system or that the CSP Solution, or any links from the CSP Solution, will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the CSP Solution.
- Communications Not Confidential
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the CSP Solution. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the CSP Solution.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT:
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER. THE CSP SOLUTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE CSP SOLUTION WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, TITLE, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, INTEGRATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR THAT THE CSP SOLUTION IS OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, IF YOU ARE USING THE CSP SOLUTION AS A CONSUMER, THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY TO WHICH YOU MAY BE ENTITLED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION. THE CONTENT ON THE CSP SOLUTION IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO AMOUNT TO ADVICE ON WHICH YOU SHOULD RELY. YOU MUST OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST ADVICE BEFORE TAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM, ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF THE CONTENT ON THE CSP SOLUTION.
- VEHICLE DISCLAIMER. THE CSP SOLUTION IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE OR INFORMATION FROM YOUR VEHICLE MANUFACTURER OR A PROFESSIONAL AND LICENSED MECHANIC.
- HIGH-RISK DISCLAIMER. THE CSP SOLUTION IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED FOR USE IN EMERGENCY OR OTHER HIGH RISK SITUATIONS.
- THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISCLAIMER. WHILE THE CSP SOLUTION MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION (INCLUDING LINKS TO WEBSITES AND OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION) RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES SUCH AS MECHANICS OR SUPPLIERS OF AUTOMTIVE PARTS, WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR APPROVE ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSES OF SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND THAT YOU USE SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and all of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in connection with:
- your Custom Applications, including our use and distribution of your Custom Applications pursuant to Section 8;
- your trade-marks or logos, including our use of your trade-marks or logos pursuant to Section 8;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including intellectual property rights); or
- your use (or the use by any third party using your User ID) of the CSP Solution.
- Term and Termination; Survival
- General Provisions
- Apple App Store Additional License Terms
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary hereunder, you may use the CSP Mobile Application only on an iPhone or iPod touch that you own or control.
- You and we acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the CSP Mobile Application.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (i) located in any country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (ii) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You may contact us in writing regarding any notices, questions, complaints or claims with respect to the CSP Mobile Application.
- Name: Petr Hais, CTO
- Address: City Smart Parking s.r.o., Karviná – Fryštát, Vydmuchov 707/20, PSČ 733 01, Czech Republic
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Play
- You acknowledge that Google is not responsible for providing support services for the CSP Mobile Application.
[a]Musí se doplnit finální URL